Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24th

Elijah: Daddy, you should get a new car for your birthday. That way you can have that one and then I can have the other one for school.

Brian: Can I have an electric car?

Elijah: Sure. You'll have to be careful of the chords and wires when you drive it.

Kimberly: But if he gets another car, we won't have the money to go to Disneyland.

Brian: Yeah I will. I'll just go.

Kimberly: How do you think that will work?

Brian: Well, I figured you would be so mad at me that you would leave me and then I'll save money from not paying insurance, and the kids will be gone because they would be upset so then I'll save money on Express.

Elijah (not really following what's going on): Yeah!

Kimberly: That sounds like a good idea, Elijah?

Elijah (in all confidence, because Daddy would get a new car): Yeah.

Brian: That you would be gone?

Elijah: Wait! NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment